Submit work to [submit @ mysteryisland.net]


Founded: April 29, 2013.

ZERO PERCENT MAGAZINE is an IN PRINT chapbook/magazine/poetry series produced by Mystery Island Publications, printed/published by Black Shark Press.

Edited by Brad Hamlin and Lucy Hell.

Guidelines: Submissions open year round. Send: art, cartoons/comics, photography, poetry, flash fiction/short stories, and/or ?evr you think fits the formula, preferably in a Word doc/docs attachment, to the address above. A photo of yourself and a short bio is encouraged so we can promote your appearance, etc. What are literary journals and the like missing these days? Let us know.

Payment is in the form of ZERO [usually 2] books featuring your work. Yay.

This product is currently under construction from Sacramento, California and Made in the U.S.A.

We welcome your comments and/or commentary/feedback/suggestions.

Why be a part of the ZERO PERCENT?

You're not rich enough to be the 1% and the other 99% are commies. So you know, why not?



ZERO PERCENT
© Copyright 2013 Mystery Island Publications.


ZERO NO. 1 :::::: ZERO NO. 2 :::::: ZERO NO. 3

CALIFORNIA BLONDE